Monday, May 31, 2010

How To and Music on YouTube

Is it you-coo-lele or oo-coo-lele?  Should I get a soprano or a tenor?  What is a high-g tuned ukulele?

Just a quick note to let you know I now have five videos up on YouTube - two original songs, one arrangement and, most importantly, a two part Basic ukulele how to that covers ukulele sizes, woods and the difference between hi-g and low-g.  If you or someone you know is a beginner with ukulele, this could be helpful. 

Here is a link to the first part of the how to video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaES33Pl6Qw

If you can't find the other one from that, just click on my channel name, archivestereo, and you'll find it there.

Thanks

1 comment:

  1. ADM 21" Ukulele from Bizarkdeal

    I've been longing for these kinds of ukuleles for years, and I was really excited to receive this ADM 21" Economic Soprano Ukulele Start Pack with Gig bag, Tuner, Brown once and for all! The style has become very popular in recent years, been seen constantly around. I can't wait to use them around! I look forward to using this ukulele for daily use in the future. The set is simple, classy, and they do the business. This is super economical for the price! They were shipped quickly and were well packaged. It looks exactly as pictured and is exactly as described in the listing. Get this product, I highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete